We are proud to be a member of the "Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada", as well as a Platinum member of "Canada's Best 50 Managed Companies".
Technical Service Representative
Quadra seeks a Technical Service Representative for our Industrial Group (MINING). We are looking for candidates who will fit in well with our culture and interested in a long term career in professional sales or marketing. This particular role consists of supporting Account Managers & Product Managers across Canada and key U.S customers in a technical development role.
- Undergraduate degree in Metallurgical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years metallurgical mill experience
- Knowledge in both precious and base metals
- Knowledge of flotation and frother chemistry
- Experience with Smelting, refining and Tailings would be an asset
- Technical ability to perform float tests and frother tests, including lab analysis and summary reports
- Willing to travel minimum 50% of time (overnight)
- Natural business sense
- Proven advanced computer skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently and handle pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate both in English and in French would be an asset
Quadra provides an excellent remuneration package, including a competitive incentive plan.
If you have a long-term interest in this position and meet the qualifications, please send resume along with a letter of intent to Human Resources at:
Quadra Chemicals Ltd.
Technical Service Representative (Mining)